Here, you get some tips for a successful application.
This is what your application should at least include:
- Personal cover letter,
- curriculum vitae in table form,
- School leaving certificate or in applications for apprenticeships perhaps the last half-year report card,
- professional certificate,
- internship credentials, certificates, and other references.
When applying, it is imperative for you to consider the following information:
- Make sure your application does not contain any errors and is flawless.
- Use a reputable e-mail address when applying by e-mail.
- If you mail a written application, make sure that the sender address in the cover letter and on the stationary is well legible.
- Write the identification number of the ad in the subject line of your application and include the position for which you would like to apply.
- In den Betreff bei einer Bewerbung schreiben Sie die Kennziffer der Anzeige und die von Ihnen angestrebte Position.
- Do not send too much. Additional documents can be submitted later.